Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!
Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays, and not just because of the great food. (Although, let’s be honest, that is a huge perk!) I love getting together with friends and family, and I think it’s great to reflect on all of the blessing that are in my life.
So here are some (by no means all) of the things I’m thankful for this year (in no particular order):
1. Andy. I realize this sounds sappy and kind of like a cop-out answer, but he’s my best friend and biggest fan. He’s a willing taste-tester and a very helpful food critic, as well as a my resident beater-and-bowl licker. I wouldn’t be where I am today without him. (Literally! Hes’ the reason we moved here!)
2. My friends. I seriously have the best friends. You know, the kind where you fall asleep on each other’s couches after spending the entire day together. Or the kind who you can pick up right where you left off, even if you haven’t seen them in six months. I’m even lucky enough to have a friend who not only understands my obsessive love of cupcake wrapper, but goes on a road trip with you just to buy some.
3. God’s never-ending love, grace and faithfulness, none of which I deserve.
4. My KitchenAid mixer. Every time I make frosting, knead pizza dough or whip egg whites, I am SO thankful I don’t have to do it by hand!
5. Chocolate. No further explanation needed. 🙂